Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The person I consider the coolest...

From my perspective of seeing the meaning of the word “cool”, I would name my mom as the coolest person. I don’t say my mom a hip person. I say she is “cool” because she is the best for me. How she lives, how she succeeds in her life and how a good mother she is, all make my mom a cool person.


She never complains about her life even everything goes wrong or everything seems hard to survive. She studied at Medical University for 8 years. During her study period she had to take care of three children and she worked part-time in hospital. My father was working in another city so he wasn’t able to help my mom. My mom does everything to give us good education rather than goods or needs. Everything she does for us gives the best example of loving her kids and gives us all the possibilities and best chances to reach our dreams in the future.


She is the woman who is full of enthusiasm and inspiration. She always motivates me to go for the things I want and I dream. She always tries to know and learn more for her life. Sometimes I think she should stop. She updated herself everyday with the news about what’s happening in this world. She is never late for the news. Now she is continuing her third study for PhD at the Management Academy of Mongolia. We are always proud of her. She is the great example of her life for us.






No comments:

Post a Comment